Thursday, January 21, 2010

Photoshoot, as promised.

Never thought that I'd be so inspired,
Never thought that I'd find the higher truth,
I believed that love was overrated,
Till the moment I found you.



HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, MEI KI ♥
Missing you badly.
We're waiting for you to come home.

 18th Jan - Photoshoot
Woke up around 6.30am. Yes, what the bush.
BFF super pig la that day. 2 hours late. Rawr
My wake up call not effective enough.
He fell back asleep. Loool
So me and Xuan ended up chatting at my house first.
 Some pictures :)



10 sec timer. I ran, explains my retarded pose :)


BFF version of Superman.


Like I've said, 12 years of friendship looks like this :)


More like exercise than photoshoot to me. Lool


Whooosh, my awesome friends :)


 I burst out in laughter.


Illusion of the legs. Hoho


The real hobo. Haha


Road taken to school :)


Ohh, I won't say I miss school.
But since Bff wanted to visit Minny.
We as usual his awesome bffs,
Walked to school with him after having fun.

I think we have face problem la, 1992's.
It's proven. Hahahaha
Lick Hung's new building. New lift. New air-con.
Seafield's new building too. And new food system.

Had lunch at school. Our typical Nasi lemak & Abc.
I remember when I was a kid, an outsider comes into school.
And we would give them the who-the-hell face.
 Yeah, we get that treatment now. Haha

 Ohh, did I tell you? We got caught by Pn.Ung,
For wearing inappropriately to school. Lool
Okaay, I miss being afraid of her. Hoho
Those were the days la.

 After Bff met up with Minny for recess and all.
Head home to chill. Bath and dress up.
Head off to Pyramid. Shop shop
Checked out Urban Groove :)



While waiting for Bff :)


Bff shops like a girl. Haha


Favourite picture of the day :)


P/s I wanna take pretty pictures with you too, Bf.
I miss you


 Injured ankle,
evon

No comments: