Saturday, January 9, 2010

Super lifeless

Love is the expansion of two natures,
In such fashion that each include the other,
Each is enriched by the other.





Despise all that's happening around us,
Why don't we close our eyes.
And wonder how hurt will God be.
When He sees all of these in our nation.

I shall not judge the world.
For I myself am sinful and imperfect.
But with doings like these.
All a small person like me can do is, P-R-A-Y

Complaining and showing hatred towards them.
Seems pointless to me.
For it just adds up to what the Devil is trying to succeed.
Making him happier than ever.

Love one another. Plus points to enemies.
Like how God loves us.
That no matter how wrong we came across.
He still forgave us.

So as one body, despise our religion, colour or even country.
And if aliens really do exist too :)
We are all God's creation.
So why hate, when we can love


Spread the loooooooveeeeeee,
evon




No comments: