Monday, January 18, 2010

E-M-O

Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.




Even though the picture didn't turn out that awesome,
But the meaning of it is. I miss you, Karuna.

I've been isolating myself in the house for the past week.
Feels so shitty like I need to get a life :\

I miss my friends. Merajuk
But thanks Wesha and kor for an awesome dinner tonight
At Lookout Point :)

Me and Wesha had lamb chop for dinner.
Brother ordered Chicken.
It wasn't awesome. Our food were cold.
Yeah, cold lamb. Uggh

 But my drink was supremely awesome.
 And the service there was good.
We made friends with one of the worker.
Jeff - He's so cute. Heh
He's Italian
And he gave us free ice cream.
Shoooooo sweet of him.
He speaks Chinese and Malay too.

We got free cake from the table beside ours.
Heh such blessing.
And the cake was damn nice.
Wesha and I were practically munching down the cake.
Overall, I enjoyed.
Nice fellowship with both of them.

My tomorrow is dedicated to 2 awesome friends of mine.
Su Ann & Mok.
Shoooo happy. I can't wait.


I need to socialize once more.
evon

No comments: