Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Futuristic me-not.

When you love someone,
All your saved-up wishes start coming out.
By Elizabeth Bowen.


My bf darn cute here.
Buat kacau kacau when people taking pictures :)

My dong dong bf likes rhyming things up.
In the middle of the night. Lawl


Me ; Bf

I told you you're fat,
That's why I'm so sad.

So you calling me fat?

That's why I'm so sad.

So you calling me fat?

Lol it's rhymes.

*No response to my questions,
Continues awkward silence*

Lame is your middle name.

*Bangs head to wall* HAHAHA

No, you're not fat okay.

LOL Omg. I have such an awesome bf  :)


Anyways, he's just being funny.
Typical him hehe.

Future oh future,
Why do you like giving me a headache?

Going NS with Ling on Thursday for Cf.
Heading to Johor with her again for another NS Cf.
Fun fun :)

I run online. Haha


I love him.
evon


No comments: