Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Do you remember.

The fundamental glue that holds any relationship together,
Is trust.
 


1. I got a lion pencil case for free. Rawr rawr


2. I just applied for a debit card. Now I can shop.
Hoho just joking :\ Promised daddy not to spend so much.
I'm such a good girl. And the card looks so cute.


3. My fregging IC ain't working. Damn frustrated like super.
But if it means I get to take a newer awesomer photo. By all means :)


4. Not to brag, but I passed my undang test. All that studying paid off.
Wait, more like praying. Hoho don't be surprise if you see me driving *Grins*


5. I bought 500 days of Summer dvd. Hohoho now I'm just waiting for Bf.
To come over and watch with me. Can't wait. Yes, girls love romantic comedies.
But that doesn't mean we don't like thriller or action movies too :)


6. I just made a tumblr account. You guessed it right. I'm just plain bored :\
Can't blame me. It's just so irresistible and pwettie.
http://littlemissevon.tumblr.com/   Click it :)


7. Bf is gonna finish his exams soon. Hoho I can see the smile on his face already.
Love you :)


8. Honda City reminds me of hot white coffee. Haha I is addicted.
I waaaaaant both *Drool drool*


9. I is gonna have a lappie as my new friend. What shall I name em?


10. My room needs room service again. Rawr why is it always messy.
I don't understand. If only clothes can walk and take orders. Hoho


11. I want more photoshoots with my dearest people :)
Oh please please please. I know you want it too.


12. I dislike unknown people adding me. Ye I shall not accept.
I is gonna start deleting them. Friends are not about numbers.
It's about how many true friends you have.


13. I wanna do online shopping so badly.
Is so tempting nao. Pretty stuffs I wanna click on.


14. I is very upset. Beloved brother of mine haven't download
The following episodes of Glee for me yet. Rawr rawr


15. I is going National Service for Cf tomorrow. Fun fun :)
I made new friends last week and worship was awesome. Can't wait


16. Sad to say, I think I need a new purse. My purse ain't big enough for all my junkies.
It kinda won't close. Ye there goes my Guess purse :\


17. Don't ask me why I'm blogging this way. I'm abnormal now.
Forgive me :)


18. I'm 18 years old this year. So 18 updates hoho :)



Kai I is gonna go cut nails nao
evon

No comments: